Share | 

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Issac reached the bottom of the mountain and saw Zyne who was cooking some animals. By pure instinct, Issac grabbed some meat, and ate it rapidly, even if it was undercooked. The meal was enough to make Issac regain his strength, he wipes the blood off of his face and looks at Zyne. ''Sorry you had to see that. My stomach has a mind of it's own.'' He says while laughing, and sits down at the nearest tree.

''Well, that's for sure it does, Sweetie~.'' The shadows rise and form an image of Lilith, standing beside Issac. ''For one, you almost died, and second, why are you with one of the light?'' She asks, placing her hand on Issac's head. The familiar voice killed Issac's mood.

Just great... Issac sighed and knocked Lilith's hand away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otacon_majere
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Zyne looks at Isaac and the woman who appeared from the shadows. "It is not a problem, sir. And this must be the one pulling your strings." Zyne stands up and bows slightly, "I am Zyne Magnus. And though I am guided by the Light I also show respect and honor to the Darkness. Each element is apart of nature and the world we live in, without one the others fall." Zyne removes his cloak and begins cutting the meat he had just finished cooking.

"I am not a simple swordsman as you originally thought. I am of a now dead order of spellswords. For over 700 years we have been the protectors of the balance, until 500 years ago we were hunted and forced to hide here from oppression. We honed our skills more and more to be able to combine the elements to make new spells. You look at the last of the Mystic Knights." Zyne lookes away briefly to regain his senses.

"Now, I must ask, did you find what answers you sought in the chamber? And I also must ask why you, ma'am, have entered this place?" Zyne begins to eat as he awaits the reply of the two infront of him, glancing briefly up the mountain side to see Zoma and Syton decending down towards them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:17 am

Both Issac and Lilith ignored Zyne, both very irritated with each other. Issac gets up and stares at Lilith.

''For one, I now know what'll happen next time I'm hit by a powerful light, and for the second, I wanted to chat with this man... But YOU showed up and ruined my MOOD!'' Issac punches Lilith in the face, causing her head to fly off and disperse. It then reforms itself to her body.
''Is that what you wanted to see?'' Lilith asks, even more irritated than before.
''What I want to see, is you dead. You can stop showing up around me, I'm not gonna listen to you anymore.'' He says while grinning.
''Wha?....'' Restraining from throwing a tandrum, Lilith slaps Issac in the face. ''What, you're afraid of the light now? And do I have to remind you WE are dead already. I've helped you grow, I gave you power, I gave you so many things that normal humans could never expect to have! And THIS is the thanks I get!?''
''A thanks? I should be cursing your name now-and-then, for taking my life, and of my family. And by the way.... You aren't my real mother, not an adoptive mother, not a girlfriend, and not even REMOTELY CLOSE to a friend. Your closer to the 'I'll exterminate you' and the 'Pain in the butt'. Now, get. out. of. my. sight. You century-old hag.'' Issac sits back down and stares at the fire. Lilith, clintching her fist, slowly walks away and dissapears in the shadows.
''You want to kill me, fine. You'll find me in hell, but I wonder if you'll reach me? Take as long as you want, I'll go find a new puppet in the meanwhile.'' Her voice echoes from the darkness.
''Heh, I pity the man she'll choose.'' Issac smiles at the thought of never hearing her again, he then looks at Zyne. ''Sorry you have to see and hear that.''

In the underworld, near the town of Torma.... ((Near the Sealed cave))

Lilith looks down at the city, thinking back at what said Issac. Just the meer thought of him made her scream and launched a dozen of darkwaves at the city, utterly destroying it, leaving nothing but dust. ''I don't need broken puppets, besides, I know who'll be my next puppet.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:05 am

Syton laughed "The only thing that damned temple of yours gave me was Darkness, the hell kind of Light temple is that anyway? If you ask me it's not a good one."

"Anyway, I'm going off into the cave over there, enough sitting around. I need to find my crystal" said Syton again

Syton walked off and walked into the cave. It was damp and humid, the worst two things for this Knight. He still took his chances going deeper into the cavern slaying Zombies and all sorts of fish with ease.

"Heh, too easy!" Syton said cockily
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otacon_majere
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:23 am

Zyne looks at Isaac and smiles, "It is fine. You may think the darkness is your only choice...but it truly isnt. You can dwell in both worlds, like I do...and like our Paladin over there. He thinks the shrine is only dedicated to Light, but in truth it is dedicated to all. But only those of pure heart, not of light or shadow but of something else are allowed in. He was allowed in because he saw his weakness and admitted it. The Spirit bestowed upon him the power of Darkness because his soul could take it. It would not have done so otherwise, and it makes a good counterbalance. You on the other hand, should look closer at your own soul and when you are ready to try again, let me know. I can help you unlock your own Light that will blend with your Darkness."
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Issac looks at Zyne with a questionable face.

''Accepted the darkness that palladin did? He looked more insane than I did once when I got this sword.'' He taps the scabbard of his blade, and gets up. ''I couldn't give less than a damn about the light, but the answer I was looking for.... Is walking away from me!'' Issac rushes off in the pursuit of the man whom let a path of blood behind him.

10 years ago...

''I'd like to take the dark knights' test.'' Issac tells the soldiers guarding the castle gates. The guards look at each other and laugh.
Guard 1: ''A kid? Take the test? That's the best joke I've ever heard in years.''
Guard 2: ''Yeah, kid, go take a hike and play with some wooden swords, and wait a few more years.'' The guards resumed their laughing. Issac starts walking towards the castle grounds, but the guards places theimselves infront of him, pointing their weapons at him.
Guard 1: ''We were nice the first time, but not a second one.''
Guard 2: ''Scram kid.'' Both guards had stopped laughing and became more serious. Issac starts to laugh, then looks at the guards.
''I think there's a misunderstanding here, weaklings shouldn't stop the stronger, it should be the other way around.''
Guard 1: ''Alright that's it.''
Guard 2: ''Your going down.'' The guard swings his sword at Issac, who sidesteps beside the guard, and grabs his wrist, and with a quick spin, tosses the guard onto the other. Issac starts walking towards the castle grounds again. Once there, he saw a line of men, all waiting to take the test, except for a man at the very front of the line, who was mindlessly swinging his sword shouting darkwave, but nothing came out.
''NEXT!'' The king shouted from a balcony, looking down on the testers, then looked at Issac, and so did the rest of the men, who all started laughing.
''Seriously, a kid? Here?''
''Hey kid! Scram before someone hurts you. Your mother wouldn't want that to happen now would she?''
''A kid like you couldn't probably even swing a sword!'' And more insults of the kind came flying at him, and the laughing resumed.
''If you think I'm not cut for it, then why not let me pass first then hmm?'' Issac stares at the king. The contenders start protesting, but with a loud voice, the king ordered them to stop.
''Very well, take the sword. If you have the talent, you should be able to do a simple darkwave.'' The king snaps his fingers. A guard appears infront of Issac, holding out a sword. Issac then takes the sword in hand and examines it, then throws it away.
''What good would a regular blade be to a dark knight?'' Issac again stares at the king, as more insults from the contenders are heard. The king again orders silence.
''Lad, you are the first one to pass the first test, for the second test... You must prove that you can use the darkwave.'' The king snaps his fingers again. Another guard appears, but this time, carries a cushion where a sword rests on top. The guard presents the blade to Issac, and Issac takes it.
''So, this is a dark blade.... UGH!'' Both his chest and arm reacted to the sword. A few moments later, Issac begins laughing. ''You wanted to see a darkwave? Then.... HERE YOU GO!'' Issac swings his sword, launching a darkwave at the contenders. The wave kills the contenders and collides with the wall, causing it to breakdown. Issac begins to laugh harder, as guards surround him, and archers pointing arrows at him. Issac looks around, then looks at the gap in the wall he did. ''I'll be.... TAKING THIS!'' Issac launches a darkwave towards the gap, killing the guards infront. Issac rushes while his darkwave collides with the wall, creating a big enough of a gap to let him escape. A volley of arrows are launched at Issac, but Issac passes through the gap and jumps down in the forest.

Back to the present....

It only took me a few days to regain my sanity, but I don't think that palladin will. I am better suited than he is to control its' power. Issac tells himself as he chases after the man carrying the sword he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otacon_majere
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Zyne stands and shakes his head, By the powers of all creation, must I become a mentor to all I meet in this world? They both do not understand what truth truly lies behind the truth. I shall have to show them myself. This lesson, amongst others, may prove fatal. But learn they must, or surely they will bring the world to ruination.

Zyne whispers a few words while waving one hand and the winds and darkness whirl around him and he vanishes from the camp site.
Back to top Go down
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Syton looked back watching Issac chase after him, he threw out his open hand, grabbed the boys throat, and closed his hand.

"Get out, now. Anyone who follows me is going to get hurt, and you will not be spared just because you're also a Dark Knight." Syton said

"If you wish to continue following me, be warned I will not hesitate to kill you in one swipe of my blade" Syton said one more time

He took the boy and threw him up onto the cliff near the entrance, his hand coarsing with the darkness, showing no mercy. Syton walked off onto the mountain top and into the second part of the cave, leaving more blood in his path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Issac shakes his head. Tch. Issac raises himself, takes his sword out and puts it in his left hand, and follows Syton again, this time, he will be prepared for an assult. ''Kill me? How about you hand over that sword? Only I can master its' powers, and possibly remain sane, compared to you, who is rotting inside because of that very blade. Hand me the Deathbringer!'' Issac stops for the responce of his new opponent, and surrounds his feet with black flames.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:18 pm

"Heh. Good, now I can call forth it's true power.." Syton said

He drew the Deathbringer from it's sheath and rose it above his head and yelled

"Give me strength!"

The blade glowed with a purple aura, Sytons armor glowed with the same Aura and a bright light filled the cave and faded quickly. Syton was now equipped with Purple armor with a red trim. He roared and then came forth a darker, black aura.

"Now then, let's go!" Syton yelled charging with Deathbringer and his sword of light both in his hands.

He slashed up with Deathbringer and down with the sword of light making it ALMOST impossible to dodge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derek
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Sacred...   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Chris Orinday got up from his small concussion of the Meteo to his head. "Uhh, that hurt." He walked into Toroia and used the inn, paying his money, and had a quick nap. "Well now, what to do. I could...MY CRYSTAL!" Chris looked in his bag and pockets. But he remembered the guy who took it. "Must be short term memory loss or something. I better...go somewhere else, maybe Syton." He packed his things and flew on his Black Chocobo. Chris flew to Baron in search for clues.

1 year ago...

Elder: "Chris if you ever find about such a thing about crystals, go directly to Baron to the king. He knows the crystals hidden power."
Chris: "Are you sure Elder?"
Elder: "Positively"

Present time...

Cris flew to Baron hoping the King isn't in any type of danger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Issac dashed forwards, helped by the strength of the fire, he swings his sword to knock away the sword of light, catches his opponents wrist with his other hand, and headbutts Syton, and falls onto his opponent to pin him down. The dark aura arounding Syton begins to flow into Issacs' arm. ''Using darkness against me... IS USELESS!'' Issac squeezes Syton's wrist, trying to cripple it and to make him let go of the Deathbringer.

((Hope that wasn't god moded))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:41 pm

((not at all, cause I can still getcha Wink ))

Syton in pain dropped the blade and lost his aura, but was not about to lose the fight.

Syton said "With light there comes darkness and in darkness there is light. But you my friend are made of hatred and rage. Neither of these will help you, you claim that you can control this blade when in all reality it will be controlling you. When you think you've one you've actually lost for all hatred and rage are no match for.. JUSTICES BLADE!"

Syton lifted his hand that was holding the blade of light and hacked at Issacs leg, he then proceeded to pull his legs back and kick Issac off of him

He stood up with his one wrist broken and casted a quick healing spell on it. It was functional but still not in condition to use. He rose up into the sky and formed back into his old Paladin armor.

"Now then, what is it you think you can do to me?" Syton said with a grin on his face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otacon_majere
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Suddenly a torrent of Wind and Darkness bursts between Isaac and Syton, and as it slows and vanishes Zyne is standing in the middle of the fight.

"ENOUGH!" Zyne's voice explodes in the cave, pushing both contenders back. Zyne's eyes glow with a fire that lights the entire cave, his anger rising with each passing moment. "There will be NO more bloodshed on this mountain. Too much suffering and death already plagues this place. Now sheath your weapons and listen to me or I shall MAKE you." Zyne makes no move to draw his swords but his hands begin to shake uncontrollably as elemental energies begin to form.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:51 am

Zomosa would have just been reading this whole entire time mostly waiting for all the fighting to stop while he followed them down the mountain it wasnt his job to stop them anyways.... well he was looking for the stones and this was just another something in his way before he could go with Zyne to find this Summoner who seemed to have the stones now.... and he also had to see to it he stoped this man from using summons for evil

watches the fight drag on until Zyne's eyes would start to glow

Zomosa would Shrug as he got up putting his book away he had gained much progress since studying here it must have been the light that emeinated from the chamber and he would wave both his hands this spell taking longer than any of the others he could use and then the ground close to Isaac and Syton would start to rumble and crack

"ALEXANDER! I call for your JUDGEMENT!"

Alexander would BURST from the ground near Syton and Isaac his Head that would burst out of the ground next to the two his huge head barely fitting in the small cave but his glowing eyes would still be glowing in the cave pointed directly at the two it was as though saying the fact his body was still underground didnt mean he couldnt fight them.... then again he IS a emtionless robot.

Zomosa would walk up next to Zyne and shrug "Huh....maybe he was to big for this small cave I didnt really take that into account.....anyways calm down Zyne.."
((Im back ;D))

Last edited by Daxter on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:58 am

((for future reference, no NPC knows the secret of the crystals. IC wise, only one does right now. OOC wise, only me and Duck does. Unless Duck forgot. In which case, just me.))

Raikou was in Baron, examining his latest find. Well... if you consider beating a kid up and stealing his stuff finding it. Regardless, he looks closely at the crystal. "Hmm... This one speaks to me rather clearly... I see now. He was the one. But too childish to realize it, or ever gain its approval. The first test was easy... The paladin may have a rough time... But this test... This one will take the cake. That boy will never find his crystal unless he grows up. And fast." He heads for the kings room, to speak with His Highness. "My Lord, I have something of great importance to tell you. A young mage from Mysidia may be coming this way. I need your help."

The King raises an eyebrow. "Whatever for, Dark One? We have been peacefull with Mysidia ever since that incident many years ago, in which we patched things up rather quickly."

Raikou approaches the king and they hold a whispered conference, and the king nods. "I will do what you ask, Dark One." Raikou quickly leaves the throne and castle before the young mage arrived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:17 am

A strong burst of darkness from Issac's body causes the judgement blade in his leg to disperse. The darkness surround Issac for the second time today, and flows to the Deathbringer laying beside him. The flames rise, then shake uncontrolably. A few moments later, the flames burst away, showing Issacs' body covered by the devil's skin from the waste, up to the base of his skull, yet his left arm was still intact. A heavy sigh is heard from Issac. The wound on his leg had healed.

''Just when the fun was going to start, you two... Ya just had ta kill the mood.'' He puts back the Hades sword back in its' scabbard, and the Deathbringer vanishes in a black flame. ''I've remained sane... Just like I said I would...'' Issacs' stomach growls even louder than it did on Mt. Ordeals. He looks around and sees a corpse on the ground, a monster that Syton had killed. He walks to it, sits down and tears its' arm out of its' socket. ''Can you dim it down a lil'?'' He asks and starts eating.

((Mmm, corpses XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derek
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Sacred...   Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Chris arrived in Baron pretty quickly. He went to use the inn and refresh his MP and HP while taking a small nap. He went inside the castle, grabbing a tent from the item store, and went to the king. He saw that the king was in no harm and was in perfect condition.

Chris: "I have come, your majesty to seek the crystal's unknown power, do you know anything about them?
King: "No, young mage, why would i know anything about such a thing called a crystal. But i did hear from someone that this guy named Syton has obtained new extremely dark powers and kill some fellow Mysidians. Why don't you go sleep on what you are going to do. The person also told me that he is in Royal Cave.

Chris went to Baron and bought Cure 2s ((Yes i know)) and some ethers, used the inn and left on the Black Chocobo to Royal Cave.
That bastard, who does he think he is, messing with Mysidia. I'll teach him something. Chris left the Chocobo in the forest and started to walk to the cave, entering it and looking for Syton.

Last edited by Derek on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : SIGMA D:<<<<<< (outrageness))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Syton brushed off what Zyne was saying

"Pfft, get over yourself. I'll kill whatever I want. Next person who challenges me won't be so lucky. And as for the Deathbringer, it rightfully chose me you damned Dark Knight." Syton called out while summoning the Deathbringer and turning back to his dark form

Who the hell does that Mystic Knight think he is? Telling me to stop, although.. I trust him with my life, I don't need to be taking orders from him.

Syton walked into the open area of the cave and took a seat on a rock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Almost Blue
Small Stream

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Adelaide sat up slowly, holding her head as she eventually rose to her feet. Wincing from the pain, she looked around the area for any human or monster that was nearby.
Sighing with relief, and being able to lower her defenses, she carefully sat down against a nearby tree before casting a reoccurring Libra of the area, while she rested.
Reaching into her deep pocket, she could only feel the cold glass of two small potions. Pulling one out, she removed the cap and took a sip of the healing liquid. She sighed as she rested her head back against the trunk, annoyed at idea of losing her crystal in the explosion, the only reasonable explanation she could fathom.

After waiting a good chunk of minutes, the healing effect of the potion was definitely working it's magic, as she sat up, no longer feeling the internal pain she was suffering from mere moments ago.
She widened her Libra in one last large sweep of the area, before rising to her feet.
"Hm.." she muttered out, taking a mental note that all the monsters have fled this particular area.
Taking another casual sip of her potion, she slowly made her way toward Toroia Castle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:37 pm

Zomosa would start to rethink his position joining this Mystic Knight his friend that came out of the Chamber reaked of Darkness how could any one like this be out to do good? He need to fight this Rouge Summoner was probbally some need for revenge at being beaten even though Zyne was a nice guy Zomosa would decide that he should go on his own people that were filled with Darkness like this were to be avoided... or destoryed but the fact that Zyne didnt feel the need to destory them meant that he should just go taking out this summoner would be the first of his heroic deeds! and he would start to run out of the cave eaving at Zyne "Later man I think Ill go take out the summoner by myself you guys seem to be caught up in alittle drama here eh?"

Zomosa would wave his hands making Alexander dissapear which would also cause a huge hole in the cave ground and as Zomosa would rush out of the cave passing by Syton turning his head to him and saying "You have fun with all your Darkness crap Ill just go take out that summoner FOR GOOD REASON!" and he would wave his hands and chant a Spell and NEO Bahamut would appear infront of him he he would run up his tail and sit on NEO Bahamuts back and he would pull out his Summon book and start practicing and NEO Bahamut would take off north

NEO Bahamut would have had NO directions on where to go but he had been told by Zomosa about the Stones the Summoner had and as Zomosa read NEO Bahamut would fly off to Baron at a high speed making Zomosa have to hold on tight and use Extra MP he would reach Baron Shortly......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Raikou was just leaving the castle as Zomosa and NEO Bahamut came near. Raikou looks up into the sky. "Hmm... this summoner seems advanced, but fool hardy. And in possesion of no crystals. This man is a waste of my time, and a meaningless effort. Still... I remember him at the mountains, falling from Titans earthquake. Does this man, like so many others, seek revenge? How many must fall, before the Spirit grants us our way from the impending doom? I do not... cannot believe how many I have killed. My sins cannot be righted, and I must sin again. For what? The world? Is it truly worth it? So many evils, and so many sins... Maybe my quest should end, and let our fates blend. What one see's, is not always what came to be. Our minds play tricks, we question our friends... yet these warriors fight till the end..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:44 pm

NEO Bahamut would have been very close to baron castle by now and would have spoted Raikou and NEO Bahamut would speah a few words to Zomosa "There he is... the man who has stolen the Stones..." and NEO Bahamut would Quickly fly to Raikou and land infront of him

Zomosa would put his book away and slide down NEO Bahamut he would chug down a few ethers to regain his MP and after a short stroll infront of NEO Bahamut he would be about 10 feet infront of Raikou "Hmm....I remeber you I saw you at Mt.Ordeals... you were causing quite a stir there..." would go silent as he hand slowly grabed the handel of his Katana "Ive come here for two things Mr.Summoner.....the first is too defeat you for using the power of Summons to Commit crimes, steal, and kill....and Ive come for the stones they do not belong in hands such as yours!" he would not draw his blade because he would atleast let this man speak in defense something wasnt right about the two he fought "But before I do any of that...do you have anything to say in your defense?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Raikou nods. "Indeed I do... It is a sad tale, but maybe you will listen, and understand. Maybe even aid me in my flight. If what I say does not convince you, what would you do? Face a summoner hand to hand, while I use summons? If you use yours... Well, the result would be catastrophic, and these towns people may just die... by your hand, I might add. Now release your blade, sit a moment, as I tell my tale." He waits for Zomosa's reaction before continuing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:06 pm

Zomosa would sigh as he took his blade off his hands and would point his hand at NEO Bahamut making him Dissapear in a flash even he knew a summon fight this close to a town kill kill more than he would save and he would look at Raikou "Go on then Speak your tale... I shall listen to every word" and he would stand there letting the man tell his story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next