Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twin Magic Damage Bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranylyn
Summer Rain
Ranylyn

Twin Magic Damage Bug Empty
PostSubject: Twin Magic Damage Bug   Twin Magic Damage Bug I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:54 pm

A little glitch I've noticed with twin magic but was unable to check in more detail due to party members being far too impatient.

Take the moon surface "Crawler" monster as an example. It dies from a 9999 damage hit, such as a petrification hit. Hiwever, it survives a total 14,000+ damage from twin flare/comet.

I wanted to scam/libra/peep to see how much HP it had left, but my party refused to let it live till the next turn. However, this has happened numerous times in multiple parties, and I am now convinced it's a full blown bug and not a one time glitch.

If anyone would like to help me get some more defininitive numbers and data, let me know. My Twins are Krisofia (Mature White) and Minal (Mature black.)
Back to top Go down
CIB
River
CIB

PostSubject: Re: Twin Magic Damage Bug   Twin Magic Damage Bug I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:57 pm

That's probably fixed. The first twin spell always puts the target to 1 HP if it dies, so that the second twin spell can finish it. I had those spells mixed up, so that the "first" spell that would set the HP to 1 would come last.
Back to top Go down
Ranylyn
Summer Rain
Ranylyn

PostSubject: Re: Twin Magic Damage Bug   Twin Magic Damage Bug I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:09 pm

This just happened yesterday morning, as well. Did the update occur while I was out? If so, I'm glad to hear it, and am curious as to whether the LK and Gladiator readjustment has happened as well.
Back to top Go down
CIB
River
CIB

PostSubject: Re: Twin Magic Damage Bug   Twin Magic Damage Bug I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:23 pm

There won't be any updates until Andrew returns.
Back to top Go down
Ranylyn
Summer Rain
Ranylyn

PostSubject: Re: Twin Magic Damage Bug   Twin Magic Damage Bug I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:25 pm

That's what I thought, hence why I asked. Thanks for clearing that up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twin Magic Damage Bug   Twin Magic Damage Bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twin Magic Damage Bug
Page 1 of 1