Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MP Cost (Lunar Knight "rebalance")

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranylyn
Summer Rain
Ranylyn

knight - MP Cost (Lunar Knight "rebalance") Empty
PostSubject: MP Cost (Lunar Knight "rebalance")   knight - MP Cost (Lunar Knight "rebalance") I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:38 pm

I just wanted to put forth an issue I have.

In the rebalance, LK Support healing was understandably weakened. Healing 2300 when your max has barely broken 1000 is a bit overkill. However, come the endgame, 80 MP for 4200 wasn't bad at all when dedicated healers could do the same amount for 50 MP, and with a much larger mana pool. (The 80 MP was a ridiculous hit to the LK's MP) The thing was, it was at least worth it in emergencies.

However, the MP costs were completely unchanged when the spells were weakened.

Recover 2: 300 HP for 10 MP
Recover 3: 1000 HP for 30 MP (I think it was 700-1200, only tried it once since)
Recover 4: 2000 HP for 80 MP (This is beyond ridiculous!)

Could the MP costs be adjusted, please? It's not too much to ask, considering how they're now all but incapable of attacking effectively (Even berserked with 2x attack using the excalibur2, they often can't break 4k, and their wisdom stat for blue magic was bad to begin with) and now their party support is limited to MP Battery/ High defense last resort LifeAll caster.
Back to top Go down
CIB
River
CIB

PostSubject: Re: MP Cost (Lunar Knight "rebalance")   knight - MP Cost (Lunar Knight "rebalance") I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:50 am

Okay, I have adjusted the values slightly. Basically, I increased all recover values(making them more comparable to their white magic counterparts), and moved tier 3 and tier 4 up a few levels. This should make recover very useful around the time you get it, and acceptable later on. If you can supply more testing data(after the update), that'd be helpful, too.
Back to top Go down
Ranylyn
Summer Rain
Ranylyn

PostSubject: Re: MP Cost (Lunar Knight "rebalance")   knight - MP Cost (Lunar Knight "rebalance") I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:41 am

I'll keep you posted, I deleted my 90+ LK but I made a lower one for a party that ditched me, currently sitting around 43. I'll test things out next time I play Terakan. Glad I could help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MP Cost (Lunar Knight "rebalance")   knight - MP Cost (Lunar Knight "rebalance") I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MP Cost (Lunar Knight "rebalance")
Page 1 of 1