Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something strange with Fat Chocobo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Szenkar
River
Szenkar

Something strange with Fat Chocobo Empty
PostSubject: Something strange with Fat Chocobo   Something strange with Fat Chocobo I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:11 am

For some reason, selecting an item to remove from storage from Fat Chocobo does not give me the item I select. Observe!

Something strange with Fat Chocobo Stupidinventory

It actually selects the item that's in front of the item I select (I wanted to take out the Cure1s, not the Vitality Ring that I ended up taking out). I'm not sure why it's doing this, but I've even cleaned out my storage entirely and tried to put things back into it, and it's still bugged in the same way.

Can anything be done about this, or is my character just forever doomed? The only thing I actually haven't tried is filling up my storage completely, but I'm not sure if that would help, either...
Back to top Go down
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

PostSubject: Re: Something strange with Fat Chocobo   Something strange with Fat Chocobo I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:38 am

I haven't been able to reproduce this bug, eventhough you're the second person reporting it
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
Szenkar
River
Szenkar

PostSubject: Re: Something strange with Fat Chocobo   Something strange with Fat Chocobo I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:45 pm

All I remember doing is putting a ton of junk into storage all at the same time and then taking some things out. I guess, of particular interest to me, is this:

Something strange with Fat Chocobo Takenothing

An invisible item? It's like there's just a dummy item stored in there that I can't take out or something but is always at the very end of the storage list. My other characters aren't able to do that, and I can even access the "take items out of storage" thing despite there being nothing in there.
Back to top Go down
Szenkar
River
Szenkar

PostSubject: Re: Something strange with Fat Chocobo   Something strange with Fat Chocobo I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:53 pm

I ended up duplicating this glitch again, somehow, this time on a different character. All I did was deposit an item, then try to remove one, and it just happened. Except this time...

Something strange with Fat Chocobo Storagebeingstupid

I have two invisible items in there (one is directly to the right of the Centaurian bow), and in order to take out the item I want, I have to select the item directly beneath it. It seems like it just happens at random and that it doesn't have any specific cause, but it's weird that they don't even show up in my save code.

Is it possible to remove all items from someone's storage? I'm curious if that might be a solution to getting rid of it, but I still can't figure out what causes it completely.
Back to top Go down
NiceGuy
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Something strange with Fat Chocobo   Something strange with Fat Chocobo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:21 pm

I have the same issue with the bank

Something strange with Fat Chocobo Bankcu11
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Something strange with Fat Chocobo   Something strange with Fat Chocobo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Wow... this seems to be getting kind of serious, especially with all those 'dummy' items niceguy has... Well, I'll see if I can duplicate it myself. Depost and withdraw, hmm? I'll give it my best shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something strange with Fat Chocobo   Something strange with Fat Chocobo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something strange with Fat Chocobo
Page 1 of 1