Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An negligible idea about Reflect...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uzakura
Summer Rain
Uzakura

An negligible idea about Reflect... Empty
PostSubject: An negligible idea about Reflect...   An negligible idea about Reflect... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Perhaps someone should make it so that whenever Reflect successfully reflects something, it shows the reflect spell animation (and then maybe have the animation happen to the redirected target like they did on FF6? Even if it's the wrong game, I feel that it should be included.) That way, perhaps when people make a mistake like casting Reflect twice (and have it apply to an enemy), you can actually see it so that someone might think, 'Hey, maybe I shouldn't cast Flare on it or I risk asploding, even with the reflect fail rate.' And if they didn't think about it...well, they will when they end up making someone unintentionally blow up, right?

I've seen enough people make mistakes with reflect often enough to feel that I should suggest this, but I haven't experienced it myself. (Ya know, because usually Ninjas don't have access to Reflect?)
Back to top Go down

An negligible idea about Reflect...
Page 1 of 1