Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Might as well.

Go down 
+5
Naruuu
fox
Szenkar
Nielz
Karnage
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karnage
Summer Rain

Might as well. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:14 am

Either way I have yet to be given a decent shot to prove that I'm not am immature little bastards and I can act my appropriate age.
Back to top Go down
Hanna
Small Stream
Hanna

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:34 am

Karnage.... honestly i tried to help you, i tried to be your friend. I gave you many chances also you played in servers for games i hosted.... BUT you still messed up there, got muted and banned too. Anyways good luck getting a second chance *cough cough* you'll need it.
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:09 am

Hanna wrote:
Karnage.... honestly i tried to help you, i tried to be your friend. I gave you many chances also you played in servers for games i hosted.... BUT you still messed up there, got muted and banned too. Anyways good luck getting a second chance *cough cough* you'll need it.

ThAT WAs just because I was getting a little bit antsy. I'm not really sure if I was going to play your server anyways to be honest. Look, I know I fucked up, I know what I did is wrong. I can learn from my mistakes though and improve myself and to show that I can be mature about it.
Back to top Go down
otacon
Small Stream
otacon

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:17 am

In all true honesty karnage i had to quit playing byond for a few days because all you did was annoy me about talking to nielz and the other staff about getting you back on the main server. I ended up banning you from the servers I was staff on because you wouldnt quit harassing staff and players about it. You havent proven yourself yet and it seems you will not either. Not trying to be an ass but really I gave you several chances to just wait and every 5 minutes you kept going. So it is my opinion that the ban not be lifted because it shall only happen again. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Hanna
Small Stream
Hanna

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:22 am

I agree totally hehehe

ps:03/17/2010 Otacon (Otacon majere) has banned Karnage679 for Perm Ban due to annoyance, harrassment, and whining in excess.
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:02 am

otacon wrote:
In all true honesty karnage i had to quit playing byond for a few days because all you did was annoy me about talking to nielz and the other staff about getting you back on the main server. I ended up banning you from the servers I was staff on because you wouldnt quit harassing staff and players about it. You havent proven yourself yet and it seems you will not either. Not trying to be an ass but really I gave you several chances to just wait and every 5 minutes you kept going. So it is my opinion that the ban not be lifted because it shall only happen again. Sorry.

That's just your opinion then. I wasn't being an ass to you about it and all I'm just trying to simply do is get back. Is that so hard to understand? Look, I apologize for it but once I prove you wrong that it won't happen again than you shall truly see that I mean what I say.
Back to top Go down
otacon
Small Stream
otacon

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:04 am

Karnage you've said it numberous times when we have told you to quit it. "Oh I'm sorry. It wont happen again" only to have it happen again 5 minutes later. You should have proven yourself the first time when you said it wont happen again. You failed so have lost my respect and trust.
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:06 am

otacon wrote:
Karnage you've said it numberous times when we have told you to quit it. "Oh I'm sorry. It wont happen again" only to have it happen again 5 minutes later. You should have proven yourself the first time when you said it wont happen again. You failed so have lost my respect and trust.

Well excuse me if I like playing the damn game so much. How can it hurt you that much? It's just a simple plea, I don't see how anyone should have a cow over it.
Back to top Go down
otacon
Small Stream
otacon

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:07 am

We have a "cow" over it because you ruin the enjoyment of the game by trolling and then begging all the time. It drives some people to go offline for days on end. Point simply made.
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:08 am

Evidence if you will.
Back to top Go down
otacon
Small Stream
otacon

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:18 am

is being sent to nielz when he gets on.
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:26 am

Why must you hate me this much? All I'm trying to do is prove a point.
Back to top Go down
Reijea
Summer Rain
Reijea

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:27 am

Don't bother Nielz with an issue that's already been determined. Here's the fact, a banned member is banned. There's no alternative. Bothering people about it, just lengthens your time being banned. That's -if- there's a time limit on it. In all honesty here, this topic shouldn't exist. So, if you will, drop it. Find something else to do. There's more to life than some byond game. To end it, a banned person is banned. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:33 am

Reijea wrote:
Don't bother Nielz with an issue that's already been determined. Here's the fact, a banned member is banned. There's no alternative. Bothering people about it, just lengthens your time being banned. That's -if- there's a time limit on it. In all honesty here, this topic shouldn't exist. So, if you will, drop it. Find something else to do. There's more to life than some byond game. To end it, a banned person is banned. End of story.

Surely Abba must have some heart when it comes to discussing things as adults. He seems to be reputable and a highly respected person. Any one person can be allowed another chance, and I'm willing to rquest the audience to perform what I say with no strings attached.
Back to top Go down
otacon
Small Stream
otacon

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:35 am

Staff just said leave it be and deal with it. Would advise you to do such.
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:37 am

otacon wrote:
Staff just said leave it be and deal with it. Would advise you to do such.

Didn't someone say it was "permanent"?
Back to top Go down
Hanna
Small Stream
Hanna

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:43 am

If they did say permanent then its permanent so drop it.
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:44 am

Hanna wrote:

If they did say permanent then its permanent so drop it.

Then perhaps someone should ask.
Back to top Go down
Reijea
Summer Rain
Reijea

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:51 am

This topic is still active? Hm, I was pretty sure I said that it was determined. If you're wanting a talk with Abba, you already had one, before you were banned. He's not interested. Neither is any other staff member. I am a little confused why a banned player isn't banned from the forums, though. I may have to get that looked into.

If you still have the -need- to play it, try again when there's a new owner, or a year. Maybe he'll have forgiven you by that time.

In either case, as I stated earlier, bothering us about it, just makes it that much harder to lift a ban. I'm done with this topic, as should every one else be. A banned player is banned. That is final.
Back to top Go down
Reijea
Summer Rain
Reijea

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:53 am

Forgot one little thing. Nielz did mention that he'll think about it earlier in the topic, but he also stated that just about every staff member would have to agree. In case you want to argue that, I'll answer for them. They don't at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:01 am

Reijea wrote:
Forgot one little thing. Nielz did mention that he'll think about it earlier in the topic, but he also stated that just about every staff member would have to agree. In case you want to argue that, I'll answer for them. They don't at the moment.

Is there some way to show them otherwise?
Back to top Go down
fox
River
fox

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:58 am

@karnage: sorry, i tried my best but it seems you're stuck with lunaofthemoon's version. even if i am (probably not) legacy's eternal optimist, it's time to give up the ghost

@arten: i been looking for a new emu site, so mind i take emu legion and leave 3roms for karnage? thanks
Back to top Go down
http://kakashimitsu.wapka.mobi
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:40 am

People don't change. It's been proven by enough other members that Karnage will always act in an annoying way towards others. Karnage has been banned from the forums and this topic is now locked.
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might as well.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Forum :: Legacy :: Complaints-
Jump to: