Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5

Go down 
+3
Biskey
Always
Halkel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Halkel
Halkel

(Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5 Empty
PostSubject: (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5   (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:47 pm

I believe you've all been waiting for this, Please give Feedback:

What you need to know:

The Enemy has 15k in HP. So you may need to use your items to defeat it. You have 99 of X-Potion and MegaEther.

Tonberry and Rydia Sprites are Custom, The Tonberry on there was made for this game. The Rydia sprite is for The Custom Sprite Project along with other Characters not released yet.

The Music is from FF5, Battle against Gilgamesh, the Fanfare's from Final Fantasy 4 DS' Fanfare. The Portrait is from Final Fantasy 4 Advance. The SFX is from RPG Maker 2003 and the Battle Field and Attack Effects are from RPG Maker XP. As i said, I'm more focused on the system then the graphics.

Warning: The Flash Option isn't very nice to the Arrow Keys. The page is bound to Scroll. Try clicking on the Dynamic Text in the Flash to stop the scrolling.

Known Feedback:
SheezyArt

From Sonucais: But it works right? (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5 Tongue
Me: It works (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5 XD
Sonucais: Yup, perfectly, tested everything.

From NaokoChan (Not the Naoko who's here): Nice job halkel!!!

From Golden Fox: So you're going to make an RPG game?
Me:Working on one right now. That's the bigger project. I have all the systems i need. RPG, Battle, Array, Just need Save and i can start.
Golden Fox: Nice. I hope it gets you something good if it's for NG.

From EkD: great battle system, good job.

From adi93ulm: finish the sistem and then working on animation..good choice Wink.gif" style="width: 15;height: 15" border="0" alt=""/>

From NJB: Pretty good so far, one slight issue I have is with the backdrop, the scale difference results in the characters being pixies (unless that's intentional?) other than that, well thought out and very well implemented! Good Job!
From Muffinator: yes, finally i beat that bastard! ...
ahem! nice battle system, and i agree with what NJB said c:

From the Pain in the US: addictive....very nice!!!

From LittleAcara: Mwahaha I killed it!! ♥
Nice battle system. :3

From Imperial Obsession: This is really awesome~~~

From my friend Tanooki John: Hey, this is quite impresive. The only thing that dosent work is the summon. I like the magic attacks.

From Ibaara:

Last edited by Halkel on Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://halkeldathunderhog.sheezyart.com
Always
Small Stream
Always

PostSubject: AWESOME   (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:02 pm

Halkel man, thats AWESOME. No way ever i could do that.... not now, not ever....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

great though.........absolutly great. Can't wait for some advances in it mate. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Keep up the good work.... (but dont stay afk too much......we miss you on ffl) lol!
Back to top Go down
Biskey
River

PostSubject: Re: (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5   (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:14 am

Wow this is quite awesome. Hope you're having fun with it! Cause I sure had fun owning that sprite that looked just like your FFL tonberry... I killed him lots. cheers

Only one problem... my name isn't in it. Everything looks better and is obviously improved when my name is in it. Rolling Eyes

But seriously, good job so far.
Back to top Go down
Kaido
Kaido

PostSubject: Re: (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5   (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:47 pm

WOOOO RYDIA Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Terra
River
Terra

PostSubject: oooo   (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:53 pm

amazing job Hal ^^
Back to top Go down
http://xterrax.sheezyart.com/
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

PostSubject: Re: (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5   (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Yeah, Hal rules. cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
Moonlite
River

PostSubject: Re: (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5   (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:13 pm

Hal!!
Back to top Go down
Biskey
River

PostSubject: Re: (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5   (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Do you still work on this? I don't hear much of it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Halkel
Halkel

PostSubject: Re: (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5   (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Yes i am, Only Uni's majorly slowing me down.
Back to top Go down
http://halkeldathunderhog.sheezyart.com
Biskey
River

PostSubject: Re: (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5   (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:58 pm

Oh I'm glad you're still working on it then. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5   (Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Flash) 1 on 1 ATB Battle System ver.0.5
Page 1 of 1