Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy
 
HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay, It's a form of art

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Halkel
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2008-07-29
Age : 28
Location : Final Fantasy Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:20 pm

B. Magic!

You Cast Thundaga on the beast but it didn't work, It's attacking you now. You...

A. Cast Scan to see what it's weak against
B. Cast protect/Shell to reduce the incoming attack
C. Attempt to Cast Sleep
D. Summon Abba to sing Abba Songs
E. Plan B... RUN!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halkeldathunderhog.sheezyart.com
Sciath
Small Stream
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 28
Location : Northern New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:09 am

D. Summon Abba to sing Abba songs.

Abba sings Fernando. The Kraken is wooed. Apparently its name was Fernando why not. You are envious of him and realize your only choice is to eat Abba's heart to gain his strength and therefore inherit ownership of his new pet Kraken. You remember all the other things that homeless wood-shop teacher taught you and skillfully assassinate Abba then devour him completely. You're thorough like that. You now have a pet Kraken and all of Abba's hax. You-

A. Find a busty, scantily clad asian schoolgirl with cat-ears upon which to sic your tentacled friend.
B. Delete ****ing EVERYTHING!!!
C. Charge your laser.
D. Gladiator Mice.

-Equipment:
Bag o' Breasts (They have begun to seep through your satchel.)
Abba's Wallet
Abba's Bitchin' Watch
A Hoagie Why Not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaido
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:49 am

C. Charge your laser.

YOU'RE CHARGIN' YOUR LAZOR. WHAT HAPPENS?

A. FIRIN' MAH LAZOR.
B. FIRIN' MAH LAZOR.
C. FIRIN' MAH LAZOR.
D. FIRIN' MAH LAZOR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
renkozuku
Summer Rain
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 26
Location : Upper Darby, PA

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:26 am

Kaido wrote:
C. Charge your laser.

YOU'RE CHARGIN' YOUR LAZOR. WHAT HAPPENS?

A. FIRIN' MAH LAZOR.
B. FIRIN' MAH LAZOR.
C. FIRIN' MAH LAZOR.
D. FIRIN' MAH LAZOR.

C. FIRIN' MAH LAZOR.
You realize at the last second you never trained your body to take the power of the LAZOR and as you feel your body about to explode from a great amount of power you end up firing your LAZOR and it turns out to be a little pee stream of weak ass noob power. your new pet sees how horribly weak you are and quickly uses Flee and escapes. you now move from the battle screen and are standing in the safari zone what do you do?

A. Go on a safari in the Safari zone
B. Check out what the Safari zone his like
C. Set fire to the Safari zone
D. Slaughter the animals in the Safari zone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halkel
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2008-07-29
Age : 28
Location : Final Fantasy Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:48 pm

C. Set fire to the Safari zone

You set it alight and you see a Pheonix appear at the scene, you wish to communicate to it but you're were paralized by it's beauty. Do you...

A. Keep looking at it
B. Look away, It's giving you dirty images of Kaido* Halkel* Karen
C. Extinguish the fire to see what happens
D. Get Abba to sing more Abba songs
E. Attempt to communicate to it.

Kaido was what I said, Kai made it Halkel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halkeldathunderhog.sheezyart.com
SUP DUDES
Summer Rain


Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:54 pm

Halkel wrote:
C. Set fire to the Safari zone

You set it alight and you see a Pheonix appear at the scene, you wish to communicate to it but you're were paralized by it's beauty. Do you...

A. Keep looking at it
B. Look away, It's giving you dirty images of Kaido* Halkel* Karen
C. Extinguish the fire to see what happens
D. Get Abba to sing more Abba songs
E. Attempt to communicate to it.

Kaido was what I said, Kai made it Halkel.


C. Extinguish the fire to see what happens

You pull out a fire extinguisher, which you for some reason, randomly carry around with you everywhere you go, and extinguish the fire. Billy Joel has a band set up next to a nearby tree and is playing "We Didn't Start the Fire". As the fire extinguishes you see an entire army of ducks armed with poisonous blow dart guns. You.......

A. Sacrifice Billy Joel to the ducks and hope for the best.
B. Take Billy Joel and run.
C. Ask Abba to sing Abba songs with Billy Joel
D. Attempt to summon an army of ninjas, having no clue how to even do so, to combat the army of ducks
E. Poop on the grass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desicus
Small Stream
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 29
Location : Corpus Christi, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:50 am

SUP DUDES wrote:
You pull out a fire extinguisher, which you for some reason, randomly carry around with you everywhere you go, and extinguish the fire. Billy Joel has a band set up next to a nearby tree and is playing "We Didn't Start the Fire". As the fire extinguishes you see an entire army of ducks armed with poisonous blow dart guns. You.......

A. Sacrifice Billy Joel to the ducks and hope for the best.
B. Take Billy Joel and run.
C. Ask Abba to sing Abba songs with Billy Joel
D. Attempt to summon an army of ninjas, having no clue how to even do so, to combat the army of ducks
E. Poop on the grass

A. Sacrifice Billy Joel to the ducks and hope for the best.

You find that your life is much more important that Billy Joel's and you offer him as a sacrifice to the ducks in your stead. Now that the duck's blood thirst is satisfied, they have invited you to join them in a festival celebrating their recent killing-well-done. Do you...

A. Accept and follow the band of murderous ducks.
B. Decline and make up some half-wit excuse.
C. Point in the direction opposite of them and shout, "WHATS THAT!?" and run.
D. Start doing the safety dance in an attempt to confuse the ducks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaido
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:06 am

A. Accept and follow the band of murderous ducks.

Why not? You didn't like Billy Joel that much anyway. They lead you out into the middle of their pond. Oh wait a minute, you forgot. You can't swim and you left your armbands at home! That's kind of a shame... what do you do?

A. Scream and thrash about.
B. Make it rain submarines.
C. Ask the ducks for help.
D. Give up and sink, hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desicus
Small Stream
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 29
Location : Corpus Christi, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:21 am

Kaido wrote:
A. Accept and follow the band of murderous ducks.

Why not? You didn't like Billy Joel that much anyway. They lead you out into the middle of their pond. Oh wait a minute, you forgot. You can't swim and you left your armbands at home! That's kind of a shame... what do you do?

A. Scream and thrash about.
B. Make it rain submarines.
C. Ask the ducks for help.
D. Give up and sink, hoping for the best.

B. Make it rain submarines.

Instead of taking swimming lessons, which you're regretting to do at the moment, you went and took crazy Indian rain-dance lessons. One of which was the dance of the submarine! As you shake your money maker clouds begin to form in the sky above you. Thunder and lightning start to ensue. Next thing you know Submarines begin falling into the pond and you feel saved...problem is, the submarine is about 5x bigger than this duck pond. you thrash your way to the submarine and....

A. Climb up the side and hop in.
B. Realize that the pond isn't as deep as you thought it was.
C. Stare at the submarine like a deer in headlights.
D. Start singing that damn beetles song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uzakura
Summer Rain
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 26
Location : Not entirely sure.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:30 am

B. Realize that the pond isn't as deep as you thought it was.

You crawl your way to dry land on all-fours, and when you check your pockets, you realize that the pond water has gladly removed everything from your inventory, including that bad-ass 2-handed axe you had won in that one round of poker where you didn't fail miserably. While the hoagie floats across the surface of the pond water, what do you do?

A. Scream an expletive and walk away.
B. Scream "Why?!" in a dramatic fashion while submarines still rain from the sky.
C. Run back to the fortress you STILL haven't busted up proper, and shake your toast-making fist at it.
D. Do like any kid does with a Choose-your-own-adventure book and go back to the prior page to make a more lucrative decision.
E. Proclaim your hunger for leftover spaghetti to the world. Then walk off for no appropriate reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew
Summer Rain
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-08-12
Location : Here, rather than anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:26 pm

D. Do like any kid does with a Choose-your-own-adventure book and go back to the prior page to make a more lucrative decision.
then
B. Realize that the pond isn't as deep as you thought it was.

As you swim across the pond, you realise that you're actually just lying in a puddle, flailing your arms unnecessarily. Strangers stop and stare at you for a moment or two and then carry on walking past. You decide to stop ridiculing yourself with all your idiotic behaviour of the last day and go find a change of clothes. You go to:

A. Walmart, they sell clothes, right?
B. Gap.
C. That place with the arrogant guy who tells you what to wear all the time.
D. Your house, where you do not need to buy clothes.
E. The dumpster around the corner, surely there will be something fasionable to wear in there!

_________________
Before replying, ask yourself "What would Andrew do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ducky
River


Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Andrew wrote:
D. Do like any kid does with a Choose-your-own-adventure book and go back to the prior page to make a more lucrative decision.
then
B. Realize that the pond isn't as deep as you thought it was.

As you swim across the pond, you realise that you're actually just lying in a puddle, flailing your arms unnecessarily. Strangers stop and stare at you for a moment or two and then carry on walking past. You decide to stop ridiculing yourself with all your idiotic behaviour of the last day and go find a change of clothes. You go to:

A. Walmart, they sell clothes, right?
B. Gap.
C. That place with the arrogant guy who tells you what to wear all the time.
D. Your house, where you do not need to buy clothes.
E. The dumpster around the corner, surely there will be something fasionable to wear in there!

C. That place with the arrogant guy who tells you what to wear all the time


As you walk in the store, up comes Mr. Arrogant telling you that you'd look great in jeans and a white polo. You sadly, angrily, and stupidly agree. You slip on the clothes and the man charges you $95.99 for the clothes PLUS his services. Do you:

A. Pay up...
B. Yell at the man and cry hoping he'll give you your way
C. Punch the man and skip out of the store humming "im a little teapot"
D. Rob the store using only a hanger
E. Run out naked screaming "IM INSANE!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew
Summer Rain
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-08-12
Location : Here, rather than anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Ducky wrote:


C. That place with the arrogant guy who tells you what to wear all the time


As you walk in the store, up comes Mr. Arrogant telling you that you'd look great in jeans and a white polo. You sadly, angrily, and stupidly agree. You slip on the clothes and the man charges you $95.99 for the clothes PLUS his services. Do you:

A. Pay up...
B. Yell at the man and cry hoping he'll give you your way
C. Punch the man and skip out of the store humming "im a little teapot"
D. Rob the store using only a hanger
E. Run out naked screaming "IM INSANE!"

B. Yell at the man and cry hoping he'll give you your way.

You begin whaling loudly so that everyone turns to watch in the store, even passers by watch through the window as a [age] old [gender] rolls on the floor crying. The ruckus attracts the store manager from their office and after discussing it with others, throw you into the street with the clothes you originally entered with. Angered by this turn of events to not let a somewhat mature adult get what he wants, the crowd of spectators begin shouting abuse at the store, do you:

A. Shout for people to calm down.
B. Begin throwing rocks at the store.
C. Stand on a car and call for a revolution.
D. Walk away.
E. Continue crying on the floor, you've made yourself a nice puddle already.

_________________
Before replying, ask yourself "What would Andrew do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ducky
River


Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:28 am

Andrew wrote:
Ducky wrote:


C. That place with the arrogant guy who tells you what to wear all the time


As you walk in the store, up comes Mr. Arrogant telling you that you'd look great in jeans and a white polo. You sadly, angrily, and stupidly agree. You slip on the clothes and the man charges you $95.99 for the clothes PLUS his services. Do you:

A. Pay up...
B. Yell at the man and cry hoping he'll give you your way
C. Punch the man and skip out of the store humming "im a little teapot"
D. Rob the store using only a hanger
E. Run out naked screaming "IM INSANE!"

B. Yell at the man and cry hoping he'll give you your way.

You begin whaling loudly so that everyone turns to watch in the store, even passers by watch through the window as a [age] old [gender] rolls on the floor crying. The ruckus attracts the store manager from their office and after discussing it with others, throw you into the street with the clothes you originally entered with. Angered by this turn of events to not let a somewhat mature adult get what he wants, the crowd of spectators begin shouting abuse at the store, do you:

A. Shout for people to calm down.
B. Begin throwing rocks at the store.
C. Stand on a car and call for a revolution.
D. Walk away.
E. Continue crying on the floor, you've made yourself a nice puddle already.


C. Stand on a car and call for a revolution

You stand atop an old rusty car and scream for the crowd to gather around. After a highly motivational speech they notice you aren't crying anymore and get bored and leave. Now its just you and a rusty old car. You check the car and find a pen, and of course steal it. You walk away and :

A. Invade the Fortress you STILL HAVE YET TO INVADE
B. Stab the pen in your arm and watch the blue ink go through your arm
C. Find a poster board and sell your unique services for 15$
D. Nibble on the pen like an 11 year old in english class
E. Go on a hunt for Tom Cruise and Billy Joel, even though they're probably dead.

Inventory:
------------
Blue ink pen


Last edited by Ducky on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derek
Summer Rain
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-09-20
Location : usually located in Mist, Baron or Kaipo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Quote :
you stand atop an old rusty car and scream for the crowd to gather around. After a highly motivational speech they notice you aren't crying anymore and get bored and leave. Now its just you and a rusty old car. You check the car and find a pen, and of course steal it. You walk away and :

A. Invade the Fortress you STILL HAVE YET TO INVADE
B. Stab the pen in your arm and watch the blue ink go through your arm
C. Find a poster board and sell your unique services for 15$
D. Nibble on the pen like an 11 year old in english class
E. Go on a hunt for Tom Cruise and Billy Joel, even though they're probably dead.

Inventory:
------------
Blue ink pen

D. Nibble on the pen like an 11 year old in English class

You decide to nibble on the pen like you did once before in your lifetime. You follow the crowd into a convenient store to buy a pack of Reeses Peanut Butter Cup, and a Dr. Pib. You think about going to the Fortress or going to your burned down home. You sit down to think and:

A. Go to a Faraway Kingdom
B. Go invade that one Fortress
C. Try to prosper in this town.
D. Go to your hometwon and cry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay, It's a form of art
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Druids and feral form RP ?
» The girl in the Woods. (ROLEPLAY)
» SEASON 3 - ENTRY FORM
» TORA GT24 Entry Form
» Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Forum :: Graphics :: Misc. art-
Jump to: