Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy
 
HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay, It's a form of art

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew
Summer Rain
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-08-12
Location : Here, rather than anywhere.

PostSubject: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:10 am

Alright, This is how it's going to work, I type a section of text and give you the options on what you can do next, you then do the same by typing the next section of the roleplay with some more options for the next person to continue.

You are confronted with a fortress surrounded by armed guards, You are wearing a large 2 handed battle axe on your back and heavy armor and are capable of smashing through stone if you start running. Do you:

A. Run through a wall and shout "OH YEAH"
B. Run through a wall and shout "I'M THE JUGGERNAUGHT, *****!"
C. Proceed through killing all the guards one by one with your huge axe.
D. Give up and go home.

_________________
Before replying, ask yourself "What would Andrew do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Biskey
River


Posts : 135
Join date : 2008-07-30
Age : 27
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:40 am

Andrew wrote:
Alright, This is how it's going to work, I type a section of text and give you the options on what you can do next, you then do the same by typing the next section of the roleplay with some more options for the next person to continue.

You are confronted with a fortress surrounded by armed guards, You are wearing a large 2 handed battle axe on your back and heavy armor and are capable of smashing through stone if you start running. Do you:

A. Run through a wall and shout "OH YEAH"
B. Run through a wall and shout "I'M THE JUGGERNAUGHT, *****!"
C. Proceed through killing all the guards one by one with your huge axe.
D. Give up and go home.

D.

You decided that a surrounded fortress sucks so much, you are just going to give up and go home. You magically appear at home away from the fortress. Or at least... what was left of home. You remember why you went to the fortress in the first place. The armed guards at the fortress destroyed your beautiful home. You wonder how you could have been so stupid to forget when the fortress is only an hour or two away. You facepalm. Now what do you do?

Do you:
A. Decide to walk back to the fortress.
B. Grab some companions at the nearest tavern and then attack the fortress.
C. Get something to eat. You're damn hungry!
D. Stand there with a stupid face drooling out of the corner of your mouth.

I think I did this all right. =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew
Summer Rain
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-08-12
Location : Here, rather than anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:53 am

Biskey wrote:
D. Stand there with a stupid face drooling out of the corner of your mouth.

I think I did this all right. =/

You stand there drooling. Then realise that you completely forgot about that tank you just happen to have. You proceed to climb into it when your drunkard friends come out of the pub. Now is the time for revenge!? Do you:
A. Run your so called "friends" down in your tank
B. Question why you have a tank.
C. Put some Metallica on and drive through town backwards.
D. Put some Black Sabbath on and park your tank in the middle of the fortress.

_________________
Before replying, ask yourself "What would Andrew do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUP DUDES
Summer Rain


Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:04 pm

C. Put some Metallica on and drive through town backwards.


You start driving the tank backward through town. Everyone should be panicking but instead, you get blank stares from just about everyone as if they're asking "Where did that guy get a tank". Eventually you hear a pedestrian scream as you run over them. You panic and start driving toward the fortress, busting down the door with the tank. You hop out and realize that your victim is alive and well, and is....

A. Tom Hanks
B. NBA Star Shaq
C. Solid Snake
D. WWE Superstar Triple H


Last edited by SUP DUDES on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew
Summer Rain
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-08-12
Location : Here, rather than anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:11 pm

A. Tom Hanks

You apologize as much as you can. However he does not appear to be angry at all, apparently if you hadn't hit him, he'd have been shot by an angry person. Wow, what a lucky bastard. Anyway he thanks YOU instead and signs your copy of:

A. Saving Private Ryan
B. Road to Perdition
C. Forest Gump
D. 101 greatest speeches of Margret Thatcher.

_________________
Before replying, ask yourself "What would Andrew do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaido
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:27 pm

D. 101 greatest speeches of Margaret Thatcher.

And just at that time, both him and your copy of "101 greatest speeches of Margaret Thatcher" burst into flames! What do you do?:

A. RAGE.
B. Go cry in a corner.
C. Adopt a kitty.
D. Kill zombies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew
Summer Rain
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-08-12
Location : Here, rather than anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:11 pm

B. Go cry in a corner.

Your favourite actor has died and taken your favourite CD! You must announce it to the world. Do you:

A. Buy a sammich board announcing "The end is nye"
B. Rush your CD to the hospital in the hope that it may be repairable, leaving Tom Hanks to die.
C. Continue on your Fortress destroying quest.
D. Flirt with some teen blonde whom were stalking Tom and realise that you are just as awesome.

_________________
Before replying, ask yourself "What would Andrew do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halkel
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2008-07-29
Age : 28
Location : Final Fantasy Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:28 pm

A. Buy a sammich board announcing "The end is nye"

You see a man attacking a lass nearby, and you feel like doing something, would you...

A. Watch and see what happens next
B. Help the lass out from the clutches of him
C. Join him and attack her too
D. Ignore them thinking you can't do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halkeldathunderhog.sheezyart.com
renkozuku
Summer Rain
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 26
Location : Upper Darby, PA

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Halkel wrote:
A. Buy a sammich board announcing "The end is nye"

You see a man attacking a lass nearby, and you feel like doing something, would you...

A. Watch and see what happens next
B. Help the lass out from the clutches of him
C. Join him and attack her too
D. Ignore them thinking you can't do anything.

C. Join him and attack her too
After you two beat the hell out of the poor girl he steals her money and throws the wallet you then see here School idea and get a brilliant Idea. you quickly run home and grab your wife's dress and a wig cause you married a bald retarded women. you go to the school and you stand at the front of the building wondering if you should

A. Go in and shoot the school up
B. Go hit on Tommy Douglas the cutest boy in school
C Head the the cafeteria and get some lunch
D. Say "Fuck it what was I thinking? I need help" then turn around 360 degrees and walk away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew
Summer Rain
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-08-12
Location : Here, rather than anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:02 pm

D. Say "Fuck it what was I thinking? I need help" then turn around 360 degrees and walk away.

You spin around on the spot, then fall over and hit your head from the spinning..oh the spinning. spin spin spin....
Anyway. You awaken to find yourself tied to a tree, hanging upside down. Do you:
A. Question your purpose on this planet and why you have chosen to do this?
B. Gnaw through the rope tieing you to the tree.
C. Throw a hissy fit.
D. Start advertising super-adhesive glue, and how it'd be so much more effective than rope.

_________________
Before replying, ask yourself "What would Andrew do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaido
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:41 am

B. Gnaw through the rope tying you to the tree.

Oh no! The rope is made of acid! My mouth is now sizzling and you're in extreme pain. Quick, what do you do?

A. FLAIL, COLLAPSE AND DIE.
B. Water. Lots of water. That fixes everything.
C. Dance to "Thriller"
D. Scream "SAVE ME JESUS"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew
Summer Rain
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-08-12
Location : Here, rather than anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:49 am

D. Scream "Save me Jesus"

You then wake up from that horrible dream, and realise you choken on some rope while chewing on it, rendering you unconcious. You continue gnawing through the rope and all your teeth are pulled out in the process. Do you:

A. Continue gnawing through the rope with your gums.
B. Struggle in an attempt to loosen some ropes.
C. Negotiate with your kidnappers.
D. Set fire to things to aid your escape.

_________________
Before replying, ask yourself "What would Andrew do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaido
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:57 am

D. Set fire to things to aid your escape.

Hmm... you can't move and you have nothing to set fire to it with... wait a minute. For all that teeth-falling-out-ness, it has gained you a level up somehow! What skill would you like to learn? Remember, you're still tied to a tree.

A. Lazor eye beams.
B. Morph into the shape of something.
C. Dance spectacularly.
D. Something COMPLETELY different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew
Summer Rain
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-08-12
Location : Here, rather than anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:00 am

D. Something COMPLETELY different.

You gain the ability to make toast by staring at bread angrily. You do not understand how this will help you escape until you see an old woman holding a loaf of bread why not. You use your powers to toast the loaf and it shoots across the grass and breaks the ropes, razzle dazzle. You see you are in the middle of a park, do you:

A. Return to the original idea of invading the fortress.
B. Sell your body on the streets for loaves of bread to fire at people.
C. Go into a Bakery and ruin some sammichs.
D. Advertise super-adhesive glue.

_________________
Before replying, ask yourself "What would Andrew do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halkel
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2008-07-29
Age : 28
Location : Final Fantasy Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:57 pm

B. Sell your body on the streets for loaves of bread to fire at people.

You are under a Volcano which just erupted, as you rush, you see a couple trying to get out of a car which got jammed between the Boulders the volcano shot, What would you do?

A. Save them, as long as they pay you for it
B. Save them because you want to.
C. Ignore them and run off.
D. Save the Babe because she's Hotter then lava.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halkeldathunderhog.sheezyart.com
Saro
Summer Rain
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-01-12
Age : 30
Location : Ft. Campbell, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:04 pm

B. Save them because you want to.

Unfortunately, as you are saving them, one of the boulders breaks loose and rolls on top of you and you die. Can this thread die nao plx?

A. No
B. Never
C. Not on my lifetime
D. You say something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaido
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:32 pm

A, B, C AND D!
You then realise it wasn\'t YOU who died, it was your clone! Well now what?

A. Back to the fortress quest!
B. I'd rather go kill aliens...
C. I'll go buy a car!
D. Jump on the boulder to make sure the clone\'s dead.


Last edited by Kaido on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halkel
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2008-07-29
Age : 28
Location : Final Fantasy Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:36 pm

D. Jump on the boulder to make sure the clone's dead.

You see a cat across the river, do you...

A. Swim and give it a pat
B. Move on, it must be bigger then you think
C. It's Kaido, Lets get him.
D. Find a Bridge and hope it's still there as you can't swim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halkeldathunderhog.sheezyart.com
Sciath
Small Stream
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 28
Location : Northern New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:01 pm

C. It's Kaido, Let's get him.

You tackle Kaido, only to realize you have squished him to death. In an attempt to blame someone else for the kitty-cide, you point to a random hobo and prepare to shout angrily, only to notice that he is not a hobo at all. The man, in a horribly misguided attempt to blend into the crowd, is dressed all in white and wears a sword at his hip, a shortsword on his back, and a band of throwing knives over his wrist. Very subtle. You stare at his amputated ring finger, making him feel terribly self-conscious. You jerk. You decide that he must be a wood-shop teacher. Do you-

A. Ask him how to build a birdhouse.
B. Ask him if he would let you play with his swords.
C. Scream, "ASSASSIN!!!"
D. Buy the homeless wood-shop teacher a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew
Summer Rain
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-08-12
Location : Here, rather than anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:45 pm

A. Ask him how to build a birdhouse.

In the process of building the birdhouse, you saw a finger off, damn that hurt! Now your dream of becoming a proffesional piano player has been crushed like a child's head in my hand. However you decide your new dream is to become a female basketball players, you can't dunk but you make up for it with the fundamentals why not. For this you must:

A. Have a sex change.
B. Buy yourself a pair of breasts to pass off as female, they wont check down below.
C. Grow some a beard, thats very womanly!
D. Get an earring.

_________________
Before replying, ask yourself "What would Andrew do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaido
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:25 pm

A. Have a sex change. (DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING ABBA.)

Oh dear. The sex change went horrible wrong. You have one breast WAY bigger than the others and you have hippo hips. What are you going to do?

A. Strut my mis-sized breasts and hippo hips!
B. Go play basketball.
C. Plastic surgery!
D. A big overwheling hat will take people's minds off my breasts and hips...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew
Summer Rain
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-08-12
Location : Here, rather than anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:00 pm

C. Plastic Surgery!

You enter the plastic Surgery ward and see Kaido stumbling out, after having facial reconstruction due to the crushing force you landed on her earlier. Wow she looks beautiful, you consider the following chat up lines:

A. "Hey baby, whats cooking, cause you're on fire"
B. "Hey baby, you look good, did you put on some weight?"
C. "OI FATTY"
D. Vomit on Kaido.

_________________
Before replying, ask yourself "What would Andrew do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaido
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:09 pm

FFFF.

A. "Hey baby, whats cooking, cause you're on fire"

You got REJECTED, 'cause this kitty has STANDARDS. And is also a male and your breasts are mis-sized etc. He's now jumping to claw at your face. What do you do?

A. SCREAM.
B. FLAIL AND SCREAM.
C. CRY AND SCREAM.
D. SCREAM LIKE ABBA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew
Summer Rain
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-08-12
Location : Here, rather than anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:15 pm

D. Scream like Abba

You let out a war cry and stomp on da female kitty. "Take that you hormonal teenage cat!" you shout as you throw Kaido into a van full of lubricant that just happens to be driving past. You continue on your way and have the sex change reversed completely, Penis and all. (Except you keep the breasts in a bag for the lonely nights in the future). You continue on your way and pass a pet shop, they have a special on Octopi today, do you:
A. BUY AN OCTOPUS
B. Buy a kitty to replace the ugly female one you destroyed earlier in the lubricant.
C. Run into the store naked and ask for some sheep.
D. Bang your head on the window from the outside whilst shouting "NOT TOM HANKS NOOOO!"

Your equipment:
Bag o' breasts.

_________________
Before replying, ask yourself "What would Andrew do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaido
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:19 pm

A. BUY AN OCTOPUS.

Why not? It's AWESOME. Except it was larger than your expected. It seems like more of a kraken.
BEGIN BATTLE.

A. Attack!
B. Magic!
C. Defend!
D. Item!
E. Run!

Equipment:
Bag o' breasts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, It's a form of art   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay, It's a form of art
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Druids and feral form RP ?
» The girl in the Woods. (ROLEPLAY)
» SEASON 3 - ENTRY FORM
» TORA GT24 Entry Form
» Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Forum :: Graphics :: Misc. art-
Jump to: